Become an Outcome-Oriented Advisor
Focus on plan participant outcomes, not product.
Focus on utilizing an investment solution that addresses risk and the challenges plan participants face.
Focus on measuring success for participants (and the advisor), not success of a product or a platform.
The Outcome-Oriented Advisor Solution
- Address risk aversion and limit statement shock
- Utilize a broad range of funds across various risk tolerances providing flexibility for a glide path
- Access a unique Stair-Step QDIA℠, an automated, age-based glide path
- Achieve alignment between plan goals and participants outcomes
The Swan Defined Risk Collective Investment Funds (CIFs) are an ideal investment solution for advisors focused on outcomes.
The Swan Defined Risk Collective Investment Funds series is co-managed in association with Gordon Asset Management, LLC. and Alta Trust Company, Inc.
There are five Swan Defined Risk Collective Funds.
- Defined Risk Income
- Defined Risk Conservative
- Defined Risk Moderate
- Defined Risk Moderate Growth
- Defined Risk Aggressive Growth
The Swan Defined Risk CIFs are currently available on numerous retirement platforms and individual company employee benefit/retirement plans.
For general CIF inquiries, please contact Alta Trust at: 866–516-4015; or visit their web page at www.trustalta.com/swan.
For CIF investment and participation related questions, please contact Gordon Asset Management at: (866) 216‑1920, or visit their web page at www.wealthQB.com.